|Shaman King: Era of Hao|

Объявление

Для начала...
Приветствуем вас на ролевой по культовому проекту Shaman King! Регистрируйся, занимай свою роль и вливайся к нам в игру! Тебя ждут захватывающие приключения, увлекательные поединки и масса впечатлений от турнира. Самые разнообразные противники, неожиданные исходы битв и естественно вам предстоит решить судьбу всего мира, ведь ВЫ можете стать Королём(Королевой) шаманов! Согласитесь... это звучит гордо! Рейтинг игры - NC-17. Хентай, Яой, Юри, кровопролитие и насилие... все разрешено в игре. Но знайте меру ^__^""

События в Игре:
На данный момент все шаманы собираются в Токио и размещаются по домам и свои отельным номерам, заводят новых друзей и наживают врагов. Звезда судьбы пока не пролетела, но это событие произойдет уже очень скоро, так что не советую вам расслабляться! Х-судьи распались. Мигэцу набирают сильных членов организации. Совет патчей пока что умалчивает всю информацию о турнире, патчей довольно сложно сейчас встретить на улицах Токио.

Погода и время:
Погода:
Середина весны, апрель! Каждый день солнце дарит жителям Токи свои теплые лучи и позволяет любоваться белыми и пушистыми облаками. Температура днем примерно +13 - +16, ночью +9 - +13. Возможны кратковременные дожди.
Время:
Пн. - Утро
Вт. Ср. - День
Чт. Пт. - Вечер
Сб. Вс. - Ночь

Администрация:
Администраторы:Tracey Mitsuki, Asakura Yoh, Tao Ren
Модераторы:Kanna Bismarch, Тино Хана, Marion Phauna, Benjiro, Кацуки
Мастера Игры:Jun Tao, Belial, Faust VIII -Идет Набор-
Пиарщики:-Идет Набор-

Реклама:
Рекламу могут оставлять и гости! Главное только чтобы она была взаимной! Реклама будет проверяться и не взаимная будет удалятся! Так же желательно оставлять ссылку на нашу рекламу в вашем рекламном посте.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » |Shaman King: Era of Hao| » |Реклама| » Ваша реклама

Ваша реклама

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 129

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was once totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Good men who are fighting go over on  Bet-Tips.ru
go over and you will be very happy.

Thank you, I've just been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

What's up, yup this post is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thank you for sharing!

If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging and site-building afterward i advise him/her to pay a visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant job.

Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Howdy outstanding website! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work? I've absolutely no expertise in coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I just needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to get newest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to tell her.

I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Hi there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google while looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just became alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful should you proceed this in future. Numerous folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this website to obtain hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

This is very fascinating, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to looking for extra of your great post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then you can write if not it is difficult to write.

This paragraph is truly a fastidious one it assists new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the remaining part :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Many thanks

Very good post! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.

You should be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the web. I will recommend this website!

You are so awesome! I do not believe I have read through anything like that before. So great to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a material! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

Thanks very interesting blog!

Вы здесь » |Shaman King: Era of Hao| » |Реклама| » Ваша реклама

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно